1. The administrator of personal data provided by the Candidate is Selvita S.A. with its registered office at Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Kraków (“Personal Data Administrator”).
2. Personal data are collected, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) in order to: a) carry out the existing recruitment process, b) carry out future recruitment processes.
3. Personal data may be processed by the companies operating within the Selvita Capital Group, which co-administer personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process.
4. The Candidate’s personal data may be disclosed to Selvita’s business partners providing services to Selvita Capital Group regarding recruitment services as well as entities authorized to obtain information on Candidate’s personal data in accordance with applicable law.
5. Personal data shall be processed in the course of the present recruitment process and, in the case of expressing additional consent, your personal data shall be processed for the needs of future recruitment processes until you revoke the consent, no longer however than for the period of 2 years. In the case of completing the recruitment process, if additional consent has not been expressed for the future recruitment processes or in the case of revoking the consent on data processing for the needs of future recruitment processes, your personal data shall be processed exclusively in the form of archiving, for evidence purposes, for the period provided for the expiry of the time limit provided for bringing actions which currently amounts to 5 years.
6. The Candidate has the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
7. The Candidate who has consented to the processing of personal data for one or more specified purposes has the right to withdraw any consent at any time, in writing or electronically, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. The Candidate has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority if considers that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
9. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it constitutes a necessary condition to participate in the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to participate in the recruitment process.
10. The Candidate’s personal data may be subject to profiling in determining the predispositions, qualifications and skills to work at offered job position without producing any legal effects concerning the Candidate or similarly significantly affects the Candidate, while the Candidate has the right to object at any time to profiling, in writing or electronically.
11. The controller can be contacted at Bobrzyńskiego 14, 30-348 Kraków, via e-mail: [email protected] or by phone at: +48 12 297 47 00.